Sunday, March 6, 2011

Leprechaun Poop

My daughter and I made leprechaun poop! She is at the age when anything and everything related to poop is hilarious, so we made enough to share with our family and friends.

To do this easy, fun project grab a huge bag of M&M's and pick out the green and brown ones. This is a great time to practice sorting and counting with the kids. Then, type up this little poem:
   
Leprechaun Poop
I spied a little leprechaun
Outside upon the lawn.
I hurried out to catch him
for I knew he'd soon be gone.
I tiptoed very quietly
Sprang toward him with a swoop.
He shook his fist and disappeared,
All but this pile of poop!

Put several M&M's in a little clear bag, attach the poem and tie with a ribbon.
Kids and grown ups both with love them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment